What I want for Christmas has great value and very little cost…
1. I want everyone who cares about me to show an interest in my health, happiness and hopes.
2. I want my kids to resist temptations and honor me by making their own way…I am here if you need me.
3. I want my husband to be my companion and friend.
4. I want my parents to know how much I love them and how fortunate I am to still have them in my life.
5.I want my sister to be happy…I’ll do ANYTHING for her.
6. I want to offer anyone who has lost a loved one, this year, a hug so they know they are loved and it will get easier.
7.I want Dress’N’Dazzle! LOL! An inside family joke 🙂
8. I want people who take advantage of my generosity not to worry, you cannot change me and being generous makes me happy.
9. I want all my true friends to know that I know who they are ❤
10. I want most of all a New Year without the fear of criticism from those I trust with my heart.