Hello friends…I was sent this exercise by a fellow blogger and thought it might be fun for you and allow me to know you better.
1. Tagged Bloggers should post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
My good friend puddinggirl just tag me in what I believe is a very cool blog task.
Do please be a good sport and pass this along to 11 of your favorite bloggers. Ask your own 11 questions and then post your link for them . If you haven’t the time, think about coming back to it for fun.
I will now answer the questions that I was tagged for:
1. Usually, CREDIT CARD or CASH?
Always cash…don’t even have a credit card. When I need a card to purchase items online, I buy a prepaid one to use.
2. If you are not in the place where you are now.. Where would you rather be? Why?
My favorite place to be is at our camp on 30 acres in Upstate New York. There is no online service there but plenty of restful peace and time to dream. My granddaughter is usually camping with us on weekends and I relish our early morning bird watching before the “sleep heads” (her Mom and Dad) get up.
3. If someone will offer to pay you and will claim all your posts in WordPress as their own, would you allow it?
No way, no how! I do have dreams of becoming a writer who “makes a buck” but my first interest is to preserve my blog for my family as an heirloom.
4. What do you think is the most-used title in the world of blogging?
Had to ponder this one, probably , “Letter to Myself”.
5. If keyboards can talk, what could they be telling us all the time?
SLOW DOWN ALREADY!
6. On Parenting: to spank or not to spank?
One or two well-timed spanks, between the ages of 1 and 2 years old, is all I recommend. You’ll know when. Probably when they won’t be still for a diaper change. Each only one swat for the startle effect. After that, you’ll have the upper “hand”.
7. What is the most unexpected thing a stranger has ever said to you?
Once a woman, who did not speak English, handed me a sweetheart valentine and kept saying,”Boyfriend, good?” after I considered what she needed, I read it and nodded saying,”Yes, good for boyfriend.” After that, I took note of how many times people asked me for assistance in a store. Many do and I’m proud that I am outwardly an approachable person OR, just maybe, I need a new wardrobe ‘cuz I look like a clerk!
8. Do you act your age?
I hope that I’m setting a much younger standard. In that case,” lowering the bar” just may be a good thing.
9. How do you spend most of your non-school/work time?
Reading, writing or soon, gardening too.
10. If there’s one, What is the thing, big or small, that you could change about your life to be happier?
I’d retire and have more time for my creative endeavors. I worry though, because I’ve managed to do so well while rushed and interrupted, I may be too off balance to achieve anything 🙂
11. Are there any news stories/ current events that you are sick of hearing about?
I am a better than average political interest kinda person but lately, I don’t give a poopy!
OK, here are my eleven questions for the soon to be announced 11 bloggers from my list of faves:
1. If you are a pet owner or have been one, what is the cleverest name you’ve ever given one? If you never have owned a pet, do you know any cleverly named ones?
2. Do you have formal CPR and First Aid training?
3. At what age did you first consider yourself an adult?
4. Is there any subject matter that you consider your biggest passion?
5. Primary colors or pastels?
6. Have you ever felt discriminated against?
7. Tell us about your first bicycle?
8. How patriotic do you consider your self?
9. Where do you fall in your family’s birth order?
10. How do you feel about getting dirty?
11. Are most of your close friends older or younger than you?
Here are my nominees :