A great BIG thank-you to Gramdalin( grandmalin.wordpress.com/) for this very pretty and delightful nomination.
Grandmalin and I first met at Plinky.com. We instantly connected because we both adore our grandkids and think much alike. Her musings are always entertaining and I do wish you would visit her and tell her sillyfrog sent you too.
Here are the rules for those nominated:
- Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List 7 things about you that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Kreativ Blogger Award.
- Leave a comment on the blogs you nominate to let them know about the award.
Seven things about me are:
1. I used to watch those old films with warriors on horseback who charge at each other across an open plain. I liked to imagine catching one of those unmanned horses and riding off with it. I’d try to pick out a lovely one and hoped it would throw off its rider during the battle.
2. I’ve been looking for an old-fashioned stick candy that I used to get at a country store when I was a kid. I describe it as a white chalky-textured vanilla meringue. How I wish that I could find it?
3. I still live in the same home town where I was born. Both of my siblings and my father does too. (Dad was born there also.)
4. I prefer a cold environment to a hot one. I find heat and humidity unbearable.
5. My favorite aromas are pine needles and horses.
6. I very much dislike dressing- up. Sweats and sneakers suit me fine.
7. I am still thoroughly upset about the revelation that negative numbers exist. Why didn’t they tell us from the start? Never saw that coming.
My seven nominees are all worthy of your visits and a big applause .There are absolutely no strings attached with this award. The nominees are here for sharing. No one should feel that they must pass it on.
My recommended blogs are: