A wonderful honor to have been chosen for the Reality Blog Award. Many thanks to my new friend MisBehaved Woman… http://misbehavedwoman.wordpress.com/2013/01/26/raining-awards-in-the-desert/
Please stop by to sample her blog. It’s excellent!
The award requires me to answer the following questions:
1. If you could change something what would you change?
I’d like to hear the truth from politicians for a change, but to keep my request realistic, how about starting with term limits in the US Congress?
2. If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
Every age is a wonder unto itself.
3. What one thing really scares you?
That my grandchildren may not have the freedoms that I have enjoyed when they are my age.
4. What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it?
I’d love to write a book based upon my blog posts…I believe I will accomplish it too!
5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
My own granddaughter. I’d be very interested to see the world through the eyes of a child in today’s world.
I nominate the following blogs for this award:
Please stop by and tell them Sillyfrog sent you! 😉